OUR SEO SERVICES
We offer a number of one-time SEO audit and ongoing monthly service offerings. Although most of the audits are standalone, they are more effective when combined with one another (particularly the Technical and Content Audits). We also need to do at least a basic version of some of our audits in order to undertake an ongoing package.REQUEST A FREE AUDIT
The main goal of this audit is to identify gaps in your website’s technical architecture, which includes Google Analytics and/or Tag Manager setup, that need addressed in order to build a strong foundation on which we can layer further SEO, paid search, content marketing, and social media efforts. We can perform this audit for a site that already exists as a first step to building a technical optimizations roadmap, or for a site that is being redesigned to ensure current SEO authority is not lost after the site is migrated.
This package includes creation of an SEO-optimized content marketing plan that we then execute on a monthly basis. Key activities include: ongoing keyword research and analysis; landing page analysis and optimization; SEO copywriting; blog post creation and tagging; and monthly metrics reviews.
Once your site’s technical architecture is sound, the next step is to audit and optimize your site’s content to ensure the domain and key landing pages rank well for high opportunity keywords. This audit should be completed before undertaking a site redesign, and can be used to create an SEO-optimized content marketing strategy. Key audit activities include: Identifying key landing pages, seed keywords, and top competitors; a Google Analytics audit; an existing and competitive keyword audit; and building page-by-page copy and SEO tagging recommendations.
The main goal of this effort is to gain guests posts and backlinks on high-quality publications and blogs. External links (i.e. Backlinks) are one of the main indicators Google uses for site authority, so this should be an ongoing, high-priority effort undertaken by your team (both internal and external).
The main goal of this effort is to analyze backlinks your site currently has in comparison with backlinks key competitors’ sites have. The outcome is a disavow plan (if any of your links are found to be toxic), and a competitive outreach and backlinking strategy that will help close the gap between you and your top competitors.
This ongoing SEO package offers the best ‘bang for your buck.’ It includes creation of an SEO-optimized content marketing strategy that we then execute on a monthly basis via landing page optimizations, keyword analysis, and SEO-optimized blog posts. We simultaneously undertake a strategic backlink outreach and guest posting strategy to bolster the authority of the landing pages, keywords, and content we’re creating and prioritizing. We also build and send monthly metrics reports that track success of our total efforts.
KEY SEO WINS
eCommerce and B2C/B2B Lead Gen SEO Wins
- 6 months after a redesign and domain change, we helped a mid-sized eCommerce client achieve >240% YoY traffic growth, >170% YoY revenue growth, and position improvement of >1500 total.
- Achieved >45% YoY organic traffic growth, and 260% YoY organic revenue growth for a B2B mobile app client.
- We achieved >100% organic revenue and traffic growth on key landing pages for a high-growth B2C healthtech client.
- We have or are in the process of leading successful SEO preservation audits and redesign plans for more than 15 client sites, including large B2B clients and all 18 center sites for a metro-area non-profit.
- Helped a local landscape client achieve >1400% YoY organic traffic growth.
- Built, launched, and managed a search (SEO, SEM) -driven lead gen program for a high-growth B2B financial startup for >300X ROAS.
- We are recognized as a top Illinois Digital Marketing Agency on DesignRush, Clutch, UpCity, Best Agencies, Expertise, and Digital Agency Rankings.